About Me

Devoutly Catholic woman, working towards a big farm with more chickens than cows, more pigs than chicken, and as many babies as the good Lord blesses us with.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Pinterest Success

I saw this mantilla on Pinterest:
The passionist in my loves this embroidered crown of thorns on this black mantilla veil!
 And needless to say, I was enchanted and could just imagine wearing this to Mass during the Lenten season. Since I already have a black veil, I decided to recreate it myself. I also decided that I wanted to add three drops of blood. I am really happy with the way it turned out! See:
Hand-embellished Mantilla: crown of thorns and drops of blood

It's in about the same position as the one above. I'll upload more pictures once I get to wear it.

Have y'all done any fun or creative things this Lenten season?

No comments:

Post a Comment