|Monster being goofy|
- Just a quick announcement, three (3) more months until I finally graduate from college and get into a semi set, more regular routine. Scratch that number, Two (2) months and twenty-six (26) days. Not that I'm counting or anything.....yeah.
- I just want to say that I was taken aback when I heard about Pope Benedict's announcement of his resignation. I'm going to continue to pray for him and his continued health as well as the Church.This will most definitely me an interesting Lenten season.
- M, my sanity, my life, my love. We celebrated Valentines Day on Tuesday. Since Lent is a time of solemn reflection and mourning, we felt it would be more appropriate to celebrate before Ash Wednesday. With my crazy work & school schedules and M's project deadlines (he restores antique furniture with his father), and maybe a wee bit of procrastination, Tuesday was the day. So we went to Chili's and ordered steak and margaritas (yes margaritas for lunch, it was Fat Tuesday y'all!) and just spent time together. It was perfect. P.S. This was only our fourth date in six months, as in just me and him for any length of time. Too much temptation in alone time lol.
|This is M, he is wonderful!|
- I just got home from seeing the movie Safe Haven and while I do have to say that it had some unnecessary premarital relations in it, the story line was good. It absolutely made me glad that my past is in the past and reminded me to be very thankful for M.
- I'm sure your #7 is that I'm finally done! My have I rambled this evening! My #7 is that Latin Mass is this Sunday, I know y'all are excited! But seriously, I have never found peace like the peace of Tridentine Mass
I'm linking up with Seven Quick Takes today for my post. Swing by and check them out!