About Me

Devoutly Catholic woman, working towards a big farm with more chickens than cows, more pigs than chicken, and as many babies as the good Lord blesses us with.

Friday, March 8, 2013

7 Quick Takes

  1. Last Sunday I got to go to Mass and spend most of the day with M. It was really nice since most of the time we only get to see each other on Sundays. We were able to talk about the future and resolve some issues. My favorite part of the day was sitting on his parent's back porch on the swing and just enjoying the day.
  2. Monday brought meetings. I am the president of a club on campus and every Monday I have meetings during the morning. Then class at night. Then occasionally some sleep. You think I'm kidding! 
  3. Tuesday was my final exam in a seven week class I was taking, but don't worry y'all! My new seven week class started Thursday. No rest for the weary I tell you!
  4. Wednesday I didn't have class nor did I work, which is a blessing since I started to not feel well. I have a feeling that M gave me the cold he picked up from Q (M's brother) and his family. So I spent most of the day in bed nursing what I think has now become a sinus infection but not to worry! I have found a cure on Pinterest!
  5. Thursday was the first day of my second seven week class, which means that my last semester is halfway over! Woohoo! After class I came home and slept for six hours, I still wasn't feeling very hot.
  6. Friday I was feeling better so I ventured out to redeem a few coupons I had stocked up. This resulted in the purchase of two new candles and a CBTL coffee machine. So maybe I splurged a tad bit? It came with a $50 rebate AND I got an employee discount thanks to my sister which means minus $30 AND I got five free packages of things that make the coffee (worth $40). Long story short, I saved more than I spent. 
  7. Next week is spring break and with any luck I'll be on Q and the Russian's farm playing with These baby chicks for a few days. PLUS I get to see M in two days! Now that's a great way to end a week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry about the cold! Love those tips about the sinus infection. They are pretty good ones. You might want to get some garlic tablets (you can get the odorless ones) too & make sure you get lots of vit c & d! We hope you can come out too! It'll be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete